Monday, January 30, 2012

Interview Outfits and Other Things

I don't have a picture of the outfit I wore for my interview in Providence this past weekend, but don't worry because I looked cute. I wore brown cords with a grey blazer, some brown moccasins (I have a thing, I told you) and a green glass necklace. My hair was up like a messy librarian's would be, and I sported a borrowed red vintage peacoat and a snazzy umbrella, so that when I shook hands I could rest it in the crook of my arm like I was Dr. John Watson. If only.

The interview went well. I met all the other applicants, and they were smart and good looking and did things like wear purple coats and nice shoes, and they asked intelligent questions. For the most part I was just awkward and nodded a lot. I almost kicked a table over, too. Suffice to say, I was myself.

Traveling takes it out of you, really. But now I'm going to spend the next two weeks, as always, writing poems about people I saw in the airport.

1 comment:

  1. listen up, i want a replay when it comes to that table. seriously. made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete